ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WINNING TEAM HELPING
SENIORS TO RELOCATE IN A CARING AND SUPPORTIVE WAY?
Honoring Aging is growing and hiring Part Time Associates now!
As a well-established relocation organization with more than 15 years of experience serving the Fox
Valley and other local communities, Honoring Aging provides caring and personalized support to
seniors throughout the entire relocation process.
To assist seniors and their families in relocating with ease, reducing stress.
To provide moving services that are customized, efficient, and respectful.
To serve, by finding solutions for specialized moving needs.
part time associates
St. Charles, IL US
About the Position
The Associate works in a team environment and assists with the completion of the successful transition of clients into their new residence. We do this through a warm, empathetic, honest, non-judgmental interaction with our clients, their families, the communities and other service vendors.
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a collaborative and supportive role, is ready to do what it takes to meet clients’ needs and likes an active job. Flexibility, problem solving and the ability to work under some pressure is also important. Training is provided to ensure your success.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and understand instructions in English
- Valid drivers license and willingness to travel within the Chicago Metro area
- Have own reliable transportation to and from the job locations
- Ability to work a MINIMUM of 3 hours, with 95% of time spent standing and bending
- Ability to lift small items of 25 lbs. or less frequently
- Occasionally will lift items up to 35 lbs
Honoring Aging offers training, a competitive salary, and benefits to all Our team members
Let's Get in Touch
Fill out the form and our team will get back to you.